Through a series of workshops we help your community group to:
- Develop a vision for your project and work out what it is you want to do;
- Look at your current skills and resources to identify what you already have and what else you need;
- Map your local stakeholders so you know who you need to talk to;
- Communicate your project to win support for your plans, and;
- Learn how to be a good client when working with design and development professionals.
We will build confidence within the group, allocate roles and responsibilities to your members, and enable you to communicate your vision to landowners, Council Officers and other stakeholders. You will be set up to start planning your housing project.
If your community-led housing group is recently formed or if you are still developing your ideas, please get in touch to discuss how we can work with you.